LED helmet torch with an integrated red beacon
Adalit L10 is the first rechargeable torch specifically designed for firefighting helmets, with an integrated red LED beacon to highlight the firefighter position.
Ultra light and with a design fully integrated in the intervention helmet. Certified ATEX ZONE 0/20.
- White high intensity LED for lighting
- RED LED flashes to highlight the user position (180º rotation)
- Rechargeable li-ion battery
- Indication of the light duration and the battery level
- Low battery warning
- Built-in helmet adapter
- Chargers for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 40 torches
ZONE 0 GAS / 20 DUST
HIGH INTENSITY LED
BURNING TIME 6H
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga | II 1D Ex ia op is IIIC T85ºC Da
180 g (battery included)
156 x 56 x 48 mm
Thermoplastic resin with high resistance to the impacts, extreme temperatures and corrosive substances
Oversized push button switch, placed on the side to guarantee easy finding and pushing with gloves
Rechargeable Li-ion | 3,7 V.
|Low Battery Warning||
Blinking signal of the main LED 15 min. before running out of battery
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 40 positions